


If I can conquer this potty training thing, I can do anything. We (when I say we I mean me) put Jackson on the toilet every 20 minutes or so, and he sits there like he is being punished. He isn't the one being punished here. Hopefully we will see some success soon. Luckily it has been reasonably good weather this week. We were able to go out in our backyard and play for a little bit, of course we had to bundle Miley up, but she seemed to really like it. She certainly is a high maintenance baby so when she is not crying or fussing we are very happy. She is so cute when she smiles her whole chubby face lights up. She definitely loves Grandmas house every time we go to my moms she is so good. She slept for about 4 hours straight the other day. It was great, even though I kept having to check on her to make sure she was breathing. Ohhh . . . the life of a mother.

2 comments:
OK - that potty training picture is awesome! It looks like he is pondering the many things in life! Good luck with it all!
Hang in there!!!! While you are doing it potty training seems like the worst thing ever, but once you are FINALLY done it is so worth it. Ethan has been potty trained for about a month now and it is so nice.
Post a Comment