So I saw your comment on my blog forever ago and checked yours out, but never commented.... I think! So good to hear from you! Anyway, our kids look to be almost the same ages. Your kids are darling! I'm sure you've been told but I think Jackson looks a lot like you and and Miley like Ryan. So fun to catch up on your life!
5 comments:
Miley's getting so big, she is such a cutie. We are coming to UT in a few weeks so we will call you when we get in town.
Cute cute! Let's play soon. Hey, I just made my blog private, and I need your email address to invite you.
Amanda,
So I saw your comment on my blog forever ago and checked yours out, but never commented.... I think! So good to hear from you! Anyway, our kids look to be almost the same ages. Your kids are darling! I'm sure you've been told but I think Jackson looks a lot like you and and Miley like Ryan. So fun to catch up on your life!
Cute slideshow!!!
Nice blog, but you need to change the name to "The McCartys".
Post a Comment