Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Miley



I just wanted to say a little bit about my beautiful little Miley. I love this girl so much. She has been a little needy lately. I think that she is getting some teeth in and it is taking a long time. She is starting to realize she can roll around to reach her desired destination. Which is so fun and also a little terrifying. My favorite thing in the world is when I get her out of bed in the morning or after a nap and she sees me and just smiles her huge smile. I love that we named her Miley, because she is so "SMILEY". That has become her nickname, thanks to Jackson who says it all the time. I am so grateful to have such a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I can't wait to meet her and see you guys again! Hopefully that will be sooner than later!