
He wanted this picture taken for Uncle Steve.

Of course we had to eat our state fair food . . . overpriced corndog . . . yeah!!

This is what Miley did most of the time.




When we went and saw the pigs Jackson kept yelling, "Wilbur where are YOU?" He thought he saw him here with his family.
When he saw this race car he asked the people working there if he could have it for his birthday. They thought he was so adorable. I guess he is .The first of September we went to the Utah State Fair. We had such a great time. We went with Katie and her girls and my mom. We saw all the livestock, which the kids just loved seeing. They were able to pet a lot of animals (followed by quickly washing their hands). Jackson rode a pony, which he just loved. The State Fair also had a place called Helping Hands Farm. The kids were able to go through a simulation farm and help pick apples, ride a tractor, gather the eggs, plant a vegetable, and many other things. At the very end they were given a dollar (pretend, of course) and they could buy something at the store, because they helped on the farm. It was such a great day. The kids just loved it.

7 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I think Jackson is adorable too.
I never knew there was a state fair in Utah, all those years I lived there. It's a HUGE deal in Texas. sooooo expensive though, like ten tickets to eat anything or go on any ride, etc.
LOVE the short hair too by the way. soooo cute!
so fun! My parents went and it made me a little home-sick for utah...your kids are darling!
I love the pig picture! That is exactly what that pen looked like for us too :)
Oh the memories...Eean and I love the Utah State fair! We went a few times and always love it. One of my favorites was the 6 foot sculpture made out of butter.
Jackson and Miley are, of course, very adorable. They are both getting so big.
P.S. the picture of the hog with her piglets helps me imagine what I must look like feeding our girls.....luckily there are only two of them! Thankfully we don't take pictures of things like that.
Sarah was ticked we missed it.
Oh and that picture of the piglets and the big pig made me hungry.
jt
Confession: I am so happy you took off the "time in/out" thing that was on your blog. The thing that recorded who was on it. I would never go directly to your blog, I would go through someone else. I always felt like your blog was stalking me, not like I was stalking your blog.
Glad I got that off my chest, and you got that off your sidebar :) Now I can come directly here again.
haha
Post a Comment