
I can't believe my little baby is one. I can't imagine life without her. She has such a sweet disposition and is so loving. Here are some things that she is up to at one.
-She is walking. I can't believe it. She started walking around 11 months. She is not only walking, but she walks fast.
-She has nine teeth. The better to eat with my dear.
-She loves getting into anything that has a handle. Lately it has been the playstation cupboard, and Jackson's dresser.
-She has more hair than I know what to do with.
-She loves Jackson so much, she gives him hugs all the time.
-She gives kisses on the cheek (better watch out because sometimes those kisses may come with a bite, she's already a Twlight fan)
-She sleeps through the night since she was 2 months old. That is the best thing ever.
-Yesterday she started to sip through a straw for the first time, I don't know if she totally liked the Sprite she was getting, but I was a proud mama.
-She certainly lives up to her nickname "Smiley Miley"
-She says, Mama, and Dadda, and Baba (which we thinks may mean bottle)
We love this little girl and I am so grateful to have her part of our family.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Miley!
Time sure flys!!! Happy birthday.
where are the tutu pics? She's the cutest niece ever!!!
She is so cute! I hope you had a happy birthday, Miley!!! I love your family pictures, by the way...
Happy Birthday! Wow! So many fun and big things. It is amazing how they grow way too quickly.
Hey, did you get my text today? Any idea yet?
Post a Comment