Friday, September 10, 2010

Kindergarten





Seriously, how stinking cute are my kids. Jackson started Kindergarten on Tuesday. I can't believe he is old enough to be going to kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday I was holding him and teaching him to walk. Then he runs into the Kindergarten room. I am so excited for him and all that is in store for him. Miley has cried everyday that we have dropped Jackson off for school because she wants to go to big girl school. It breaks my heart, but I am going to keep her close. Time goes by super fast.

2 comments:

Kate said...

This last picture looks exactly like the picture of you & Ryan that's right next to it! So cute.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

That is a sad day! But I will say that he looks so stinking cute! I am a little biased because I love that kid! They do grow up way too fast! My baby is almost 1 and I want to cry - I can't even think about kindergarten - that will put me over the edge!