Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Days







We are trying to enjoy every moment of this summer. We are on countdown, so we are trying to squeeze in everything we can. Last week we went to Hogle Zoo with my sister and kids. We had such a great time. Jackson loved the baby alligator, and the giraffe. Miley really didn't care too much about the zoo, but she was really good. After the zoo we headed to downtown to the Gateway. This was built for the 2002 Olympics. It is a huge fountain that goes off with music. We went and played in it, and we had so much fun. Then we grabbed some dinner while we were up there. We had a great time.
We have also entered the world of Guitar Hero. WE LOVE IT. Jackson loves it also. We are still on the easy part, but we are starting to rock the easy. Thanks to Alex and Becky for the introduction to this awesome game. We are ready for a rematch.
Miley has decided that she is big enough to stand, we often find her in the other room standing. She of course is holding on to the couch, her bed, or Jackson. Fun times. Let the constant falling begin.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, we are ready for a rematch! Guitar Hero and dessert night, perhaps? Sounds fun...

heather telford photography said...

you need to challenge jeff to guitar hero he is his works champ!! he loves it!!

The Edwards Family said...

I love the picture of Jackson playing guitar hero, he's a natural.

Shelli Sivert said...

I love the zoo! (Used to hate it.) But now I love it and can't wait until Jed is old enough to appreciate it. Of course you know this, but your children are adorable! Shelli

Real Life Roberts said...

It's way fun to get back in touch with friends. I wish I could have gone to the reunion...I would have been able to see you...you went right? Anyway, I loved getting caught up with your cute family and life...you guys have darling kids!! Thanks for dropping me a line and I look forward to KIT via blog!

Anonymous said...

What the crud? I thought I commented here!
jt