Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Hate This Stage!!!


Miley has decided she is big enough to stand, with limited assistance. As soon as she could crawl she was holding on to the couch and standing. This is great and all but she is still so little. The thing I hate the most is the falling. I am in the other room, and I hear a smack and the most awful scream of course Miley has fallen and hit her head. If Jackson is in the same room with her, he begins to plead his innocence in the accident. Which I believe, because it doesn't take much now a days for this girl to fall and inflict pain on herself. I can't wait till this stage is over.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I remember those days...lots of bruises and bumps and gashes!! Fun, Fun, fortunately it doesn't last that long. Soon they'll be tall like my Hannah, then you can't do anything with them. You need a stepstool just to discipline that girl on eye level :)

heather telford photography said...

what a cutie.. she will probably be walking so soon!

Cammie said...

The injuries are so fun! Really, I always thought it was so funny how quickly Canon would hurt himself then do the same thing again with more success. I may be a little more concerned with a girl though.

Aubri said...

Cute Hair Girl... You need to post a picture of the new you!! Just be glad you only have one in this stage. I thought that I would die when both of mine were doing this at the same time. I might have cried every day for a week just because I felt so bad for them! I couldn't follow both of them around all day, and it was so frustrating. Hang in therr!

Anonymous said...

I love the death cry of infants. Oh wait, I hate the death cry. It's as if Sauron himself was screaming when the one ring to rule them all fell into the pit of Mt Doom
What up?
jt