Monday, September 8, 2008

THE NEW ME!!!


Well I have been threatening to do it since I had Miley. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Then I decided I need a change. So I did it. I had so much hair it was crazy. So I decided to donate my locks to Locks of Love. You need to have at least 10 inches of hair, well I had at least 14. This program is so incredible. You send your hair and they make wigs for children who have diseases were they can't grow hair. These children can't afford many times to buy wigs with real hair. So I thought, "My whole life I have had more than enough hair to share." I love my hair. It is so fun to take a shower and be done much quicker. It feels good to look in the mirror and see a new me.

11 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I saw you the other day and I thought it looked so cute but you looked busy!! Love the new you. Very CUTE!!

Kaye said...

Short hair is so great! It looks cute

Cammie said...

Cute! You always look nice and you look darling with short hair too...lucky!

romanrobertaloftus said...

I like it! You have really nice hair, so I think you can do anything you want with it and you'll still look good. That's a good idea to donate your hair... that's what I should have done...

Steph said...

Your new haircut is adorable!!!

Real Life Roberts said...

Cute new do!! And I love the pre school story! They are amsrter than we realize until we are busted! Funny!

Astyn said...

Very cute Amanda! I have been tinkering with the idea myself.....I wish I had 10 inches to donate, that would be great motivation.
P.S. your kids are so adorable. Hopefully we can meet Miley while in town at Christmas time.

emilyy said...

Looks cute! Sorry Ut was so crazy.

Melissa said...

So cute...can't believe how much you look like your sisters with shorter hair!

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's cute; almost darling. But not quite.
jt

Marci said...

I like the shorter hair! Very cute! By the way, your kids are DARLING!