Friday, August 15, 2008

Let the Games Begin . . .






I believe today is the last day of summer vacation at our home. It is sad, but good. We had a great summer and we took advantage of every moment of it. Ryan starts teaching on Monday. So we are starting to embrace the first days of fall. Which includes, of course, BYU football. We love living close to BYU campus and enjoying all the activities that take place on campus. Last night they had the Fall Sports Kick Off. They have all of the Fall sports' athletes there and the kids can play the different sports. I took the kids to it last night. Jackson loved it. He went and took on the tackling dummy. He loved it, he did it over and over. They also had a little cross country course, Jackson did this about 10 times over, and over. He was so cute running, he kept looking at me while running and waving at me. He also kicked some soccer balls with the womens soccer team. Which we are big fans of. However our favorite star from the team wasn't there, we missed you Amanda. We are really excited to start football and soccer seasons.
Goodbye Summer . . . Hello Fall

8 comments:

emilyy said...

Go Cougars!!! Keep an eye out for #6(D. Sorensen) We get in town next weekend so we will give you a call for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Aloha McCarty's!!!
Holy Cow it was awesome to see your comments on the Tui blog! What the crud happend to you guys? You didn't call, you didn't email. Real mature. Heck yes we should hang out; loads of memories to make. Cause that's what the Tui man wants...memories...
...for sure...joe@eagleswings.com or srafina@yahoo.com
Mahalo,
jt

Kaye said...

Hey, has anyone ever told you Jackson looks like John Cusack? Which is not an insult, I love John Cusack!

Anonymous said...

By the way, maybe you can loan me a few friends with the name 'Scott'; you have like a trillion of them.
jt

Steph said...

Those pictures are adorable! I'm proud to see you are passing our BYU heritage to the next generation. Go Cougs!

Megan said...

Cute pictures (although the Ute in me says that begrudgingly!). I agree with the other commenter who said Jackson kind of looks like John Cusack - very cute! So where does Ryan teach?

heather telford photography said...

so cute!! i love football season!

The Edwards Family said...

How fun, I wish I would have known about that, we would have been there!!!