Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Private!

I know that this is really annoying but we have decided to go private on our blog. If you would like to be invited to this incredible blog then please leave your email or just email me. I know that this is annoying but I don't want my kids pictures blasted all over the internet. Thanks! I hope to hear from you.

15 comments:

Becky said...

beckystod@gmail

romanrobertaloftus said...

rmouraloftus@gmail.com

Kaye said...

kcuillard@sbcglobal.net

Amy said...

amybakescake@gmail.com

Tina @ www.commoncentshome.blogspot.com said...

christina.alexander@ge.com

the Cory family said...

amycory@gmail.com

heather telford photography said...

hdh481@gmail.com

romanrobertaloftus said...

We're playing a little get to know you better kind of game and I picked you as one of the people that I would want to know better. Look at my blog and see the details. You don't have to play if you don't want to...

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Amanda I saw your blog through Roberta's I am private too. Send me an invite and I will send you one. My email is mandi.jones21@gmail.com so send me your email. I miss having you as my visiting teacher!

Steph said...

stephstephan@gmail.com

The Edwards Family said...

kurtessa@yahoo.com

Megan said...

megansivert@yahoo.com

Rebecs said...

bechunter@gmail.com

Jess said...

Hi Amanda... count me in if you don't care... jessica.nielson1@gmail.com

Aubri said...

me too! aubriannie@gmail.com

:) Aubri